Bluestone Program | The Leadership Compass
The Leadership Compass
A Guided Learning Journey in Small Weekly Bites
a six week journey designed for busy managers and associates looking to build a solid foundation of leadership skills.
During this six-week, guided learning journey, take a deep dive into who you are as a unique leader. During virtual workshops, team coaching sessions, content and exercises learn to:
- Week 1: Understand your strengths and weaknesses– using the Leadership Practices Inventory, and create a development/action plan.
- Week 2: Be the leader that others want to follow– Identify what you stand for and find your voice.
- Week 3: Develop a compelling vision– Appreciate the past, present and future and learn to effectively articulate your vision.
- Week 4: Change, improve, and grow– Develop new ideas and create an accepting environment, all while balancing risk. Identify ways to deal with failures and missteps.
- Week 5: Delegate, trust and empower others – Operate in ‘the zone’ while empowering others to decide and act.
- Week 6: Build a community –Set sustainable expectations, goals and standards that include recognition/celebration of performance wins.